Friday, March 7, 2014

Random Musing Before Shabbat - Vayikra 5774 - Ahhhhh

Dear friends, it has not been a good day. My computer decided to stop working yesterday. Amidst the scrambling to deal with that issue, I haven't taken the time to write a new musing. So forgive me if I simply offer this link to a list of previous musings to you.

I will offer one comment. Normally, I might be really stressed, upset, angry, and barking a continuous stream of profanity under these circumstances. Instead, I find myself calmly serene, not rushing about in a frenzy, not in a panic. I feel a bit like that little alef at the end of the opening word of Vayikra as it appears in the scroll. In a good way. Like a nice, relaxing ahhhhhh. I know not the source of this calm with any certainty, but I am truly thankful and grateful nonetheless.

http://www.durlester.com/musings.htm#vayikra

Shabbat Shalom,

Adrian

No comments: